ePerehdytys is a user-friendly online training course for completing the general guidance instruction on occupational safety.
Completion of the ePerehdytys training will provide a worker with the following qualifications:
- knowledge of the importance of occupational safety;
- knowledge of how to improve occupational safety;
- ability to work together at a site;
- ability to identify occupational safety risks;
- ability to take appropriate action if a risk is detected;
- ability to prevent occupational accidents;
- ability to implement this knowledge in their work.
The ePerehdytys online training should be completed before entry to a work site. If every worker has completed the general guidance instruction in advance, the guidance at the site can be provided with the focus on the issues and specific characteristics relevant to the particular site.
Completing the ePerehdytys training will take about 40 minutes and a certificate of completion will be valid for 12 months. The content of the ePerehdytys training reflects legal requirements and is up-to-date.
Price of the ePerehdytys online training
|Price||€24 / worker (+ 24% VAT)|
|Price for RT members||€12 / worker (+ 24% VAT)|
Please contact our customer service and request a price quote if you intend to buy the ePerehdytys training for more than a thousand workers at once.
The ePerehdytys training environment is managed and developed by Suomen Rakennusmedia Oy, Rakennusteollisuus RT ry, and Rakennusteollisuuden Koulutuskeskus RATEKO.